There are many ways to participate! Tunnel Days is a nonprofit, community-wide event run by volunteers, and we are happy for everyone to get more actively involved! Here’s how:
- Join the parade as cool car, float, bike, or by walking.
- Have a vending or information booth at our vendor market.
Volunteer for the event. We need help with setup, takedown, garbage cleanup, decorations, and kid games.
- Donate an item to our silent auction or raffle.
- Help us boost the event by telling all your friends.
- Sponsor us. Learn more.
- If interested in participating , please submit the contact form below.
2019 participating groups or projects included:
Skykomish Fire Department #50, PTSO, King County Library, Skykomish Historical Society, Cascadia Inn, Sky Deli, Toot Sweet, Whistling Post, GNCR, Town of Skykomish, SkyCrafters, Totally Legit, BNSF, Forest Service, Healthy Start, Skykomish Masons, Skykomish Community Church, Bikes and Trikes of Skykomish, Knotty Knitters.
Email our lead event organizer Sandi Sweeters expressing your interest, and she will connect you with the right lead.
For our silent auction and raffle, we are currently actively looking for donations of hand-crafted items, services, and unique experiences that bidders can get excited about!
- Do you have a special talent you are willing to share?
- Do you create great art?
- Fix things?
- Play an instrument?
- Bake goodies?
- Willing to lead a hike or other adventure?
- Can you host a one-of-a-kind event at your home?